Saturday 16 February 2013

There must be a halfway point.

For those that know me from me previously blogging from my tumblr blog you will know about him. For those that don't know about him, here's the background story.

For years me and him where best friends, better than best friends, we had that whole flirtation ship going on and I loved him to pieces. Everybody thought that we where either a couple or where going to be a couple. It was hard when out of the blue one day he decided that he just didn't want to speak to me anymore... Just like that out of the blue. Now that was until about a month ago being understood that we hang spoken prior to that for a year maybe.

Well today was one of those days, we spoke and again those same feelings of him being everything I ever wanted from a boyfriend came back. I'm 18 nearly 19 years old and I sat flicking between the home screen and his Facebook message until he messaged me back it was stupid!

Here's my thought though I'm scared that we will get close again and then he'll just leave me again! He is the soul reason that I don't want a boyfriend because I'm scared they'll show interest and leave!
Blogging from a messed up point of view
Xoxox

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the lip scrub, everyone has been talking about it!

    please go and check out my blog for fashion, beauty and thoughts x http://eyelinerobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lush lipscrub, it's great!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! Cute blog, look forward to reading more :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely look at your blog, eyelinerobsessed and who knows if I reach 25 followers you might win my give away! :). Kimberley, it's beautiful isn't it I carry it everywhere and Kat you're welcome! x

    ReplyDelete