Tuesday 26 February 2013

Long Due!

So where on earth have I been?

I'm not really 100% sure, I mean of course I know where I have been over the last few days I have been at home recovering from having my tonsils removed. Which got reinfected and there was a whole palava (is that a word, if not it should be and should be pronounced pa-la-va and it means a confusion) about the way that the hospital had treated me and negligent of care! I'm fine now before you all rush to my comments box and be like "Our dear Spoilt Brunette, we hope you are okay!" as I would like to imagine that you would do but there isn't time for that I am afraid because well I reached 25 followers and that means that I will be doing a giveaway anytime soon! The giveaway will be open until I reach 50 followers and there will be a lush lip-scrub being given away and you can pick what flavor you want because I am totally flexible like that.

Now that's all sorted ... What am I going to be talking to you about today? Well ... 

The sad point in my life is that I'm going to therapy soon, my doctor has finally decided that my anxiety is affecting my life far too much (Which I really wanted to reply to him "No really sherlock" but the sarcastic princess in myself restrained myself from doing so). So I'm sure that you have read Zoella's post on panic attacks and have watched her video on it, if you haven't and read this post and think I might be suffering from this too then I suggest that you watch her video because it describes exactly what panic attacks in a nutshell are.

♥ My anxiety attacks can come on in all situations and that must be the main thing that annoys me the most is that there are obvious sometimes but other times there aren't
♥ I over analyse all situations getting myself into ... for what a better phrase I'm not sure I have yet but a hamster wheel of worries and it is the worst thing that you can ever do because in the words of my parents "How do you eat an elephant? In small bites"
♥Mine often are caused by arguments not necessarily major ones but just conflict all the same in which I worry about people's perception of me but I do have elements of OCD and that is also triggered by it meaning that when I had an argument with my housemates I didn't go to University for two weeks (I guess that would be why they have put me into therapy but what can you do)

So what do I do about this? How do I manage in everyday life? 

♥ I don't sometimes
♥I phone my parents a lot, their my solid ground
♥I went through alot of relaxation therapy and had to make an anchor to somewhere that I felt comfortable
♥I tweet, when I am stressed I tweet alot more than when I am not, It's a reflex
♥I breath (so do you) but I concentrate on my breathing alot more
♥I try and think of all the situations and how I can remove some of the things that are worrying me
♥I write alot of to do lists, I like to be in control

So here's the thing I was wondering what you all do in order to overcome any issues that you have, leave me a comment I'd love to read about them

No comments:

Post a Comment