Monday 18 February 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag


I thought this looked like a bit of fun and that I would give it ago, I saw this on Jodie's Jotting's blog so check her out because she's fabulous http://jodiesjottings.blogspot.co.uk. So here we go;
  • Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally curly but not really curly more wavey
  • What is your natural hair colour? A dark brownish colour
  • Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? Salon
  • How often do you was your hair? Every other day
  • Do you wear the same style each day or change it? No I do a sort of mean girls rule towards my hair and attempt to change the style everyday
  • Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? Depends what mood I am in
  • How often do you change your nail polish? Every other day!
  • Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? Always
  • How long does it take to put on your makeup? an hour! god that sounds awful [please someone tell me if the do the same]
  • What do you do first your face or eyes? Face! who does their eyes first?
  • Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need what you need it? I collect definitely!
  • How often do you wear false eyelashes? Every three days
  • Do you do a full face of makeup every day? Yes! Even if I am not going out
  • Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family? Yes
  • Will you leave the house without makeup? Rarely
  • How many high end products do you have? 30:70 ratio
  • How often do you wash your makeup brushes? Every two weeks
  • Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? A little bit of both
  • How often do you change your handbag? I switch between three or four weekly
  • What time do you get up and go to sleep? My alarm is set for 7:15am everyday and I got to sleep not alot as I suffer with insomnia
  • How often and when do you work out? Not as much as I should
  • Left handed or right handed? RIGHTTTT!
  • How tall are you? 5'7"
  • Do you speak a foreign language? French kind of, but I really want to brush up on it one of my friends does three and puts me to shame
  • How many pets do you have? 4; 2 dogs and 2 cats
  • How often are you on Blogger? Everyday
  • Do you read the comments posted on your blogs? Yes and I reply
  • Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? No but that is a fabulous idea
  • How did you come up with your blog name? It's what my daddy calls me
  • What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? Either my 3gs or my lumix camera
  • How often do you clean your house? Daily but I live in student housing at the moment
  • What is your favourite colour? I really like teal, pink and red
  • What is your favourite beauty/ fashion magazine? Company magazine
  • Do you swear? Yes far too much, I get fustrated alot
  • What are you doing with the rest of your day? Assignment work and exam prep
Thank you for reading beautiful's and give the tag ago and post yours below I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read them!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Great post I love ones like these also as their fun to do and gives bloggers the chance to know more about you :) !! amazing blog xx

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou gorgeous much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a good tag post I think I will do this one and put a link back to this blog in it! Your blog is so cute!

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou beautiful! and yes that would be wonderful I'd love to read it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like fun, I'll have to do my own!

    www.belluslupus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post <3
    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (you can find all the details on my blog)
    Please follow me back? xxx

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you fancy answering a few more questions, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you're interested, just pop over to my blog to check it out :-) x

    http://kathryn-hannah.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really great getting to know you better, love tags like this! I'm definitely a collecter as well

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte and Michaela thankyou, I will be sure to check your blogs and if you do post one post it down here and I'll read it!
    Isobel of course I'll follow you back and to you and Kat I have no idea what that is but thankyou for the nomination
    Hearts and Crosses - I'm a terrible collector! :) I will check your giveaway out x

    ReplyDelete