Tuesday 19 February 2013

Liebster Award (2)

♥ Who are your favourite youtubers? TylerOakley, Jacksgap, Swalkermakeup, Zoella and AllThatGlitters21.
♥  What inspired you to start your blog and when did you start blogging? I started blogging a few months ago on a tumblr account, sharing my experiences and my recovery techniques as I adored my followers and really wanted them to get better, soon enough people where asking me other questions such as what makeup I used and how I applied it and what products would I recommend. After a few weeks of wondering if anyone actually read what I posted I decided that I would get a blogger account
♥ What is/was your favourite subject at school and why? I'm classically trained, so I simply adored music and have done since a young age, I loved music and being in a music lesson but found it fustrating because I was quite a bit ahead of the people in my year but when the classes got smaller at GCSE I adored it and did very well in it but when I got to A level I had a terrible teacher and simply hated it
♥ What do you want to achieve by blogging? I don't want to achieve anything I simply just adore being a part of the community
♥ What is your best beauty buy which was under £5? Some of the MUA pallets probably
Do you know/have any makeup dupes? I must be really blonde as I don't understand this question
♥ Which book are you currently reading or what was the last book you read? I blame it on my fairy godmother
♥ What is a film that you have seen loads of times but still love it? The wizard of Oz
♥ What is your favourite quote? What cannot be solved with a gossip session and a glass of wine can simply not be solved

I'm going to edit this when I've thought of questions later



5 comments:

  1. love the quote :)
    www.rosielouiselove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on ur nominations! cute blog (:
    new follower here. follow back? (;

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoella! I wish I had more music in my life, growing up. I really admire parents who do that. I hope to one day learn to play the piano.

    www.missdelovelycami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Rosie and Shalini, I've followed you both back! Camila my parents brought me up with so much music it's unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the wizard of oz xx

    mac lippy giveaway.. 1STEPCLOSEREVERYDAY.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete