Sunday 17 February 2013

Oh Like My God;

So I just got into the bath. I'm sick and I rarely ever have baths because I'm in University so as my previous post said I get a bit sad about that fact. So I said to the mother that I was going for a bath and she said there is a Vanilla bath wash by the side of the bath. Yeah Yeah I said dismissing this fact as I don't normally like the stuff my Mother buys as I find that she buys things based on them being there not because she has done any research on them and normally is just brand loyal and rebuys products. Well oh my gosh I was wrong this little bottle, which incidentally isn't so little, was the most amazing thing that I have ever used. So I thought about it and thought how on earth am I going to write a blog post on this I don't even know where it is from and how much it is and well fear not my little bloggers because I just googled it and it turns out that you can get this magical product from boots for £2.49 and it is honestly the nicest smelling thing that you will ever buy and if that simply isn't enough to convince you to give this ago, the packaging is JUST SO CUTE. It has little messages on and facts that it thinks that you should do and if it was impossible to fall in love with a product I think I have.

http://www.boots.com/en/The-Pink-Cow-Vanilla-Biscuit-shower-gel_999606/

So that is the link of the product and you should let me know if you have ever used it or given it a try or anything and I will definitely be looking into this company again because it's just beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. o0o looks yummy! I'm a big fan of the vanilla scent too...might have to pick up one of these! :)

    Ellie x

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's flawless honestly to this day I have never fallen in love with a scent so much! Definitely a buy, if you buy one and review it send me the link much love xx

    ReplyDelete