Sunday 17 February 2013

LUSH LUSH LUSH!

Lush is one of my favourite words as I am sure you all know but it's more than that to me it is also my favourite shop. Amazing right! Just coincidental but never the less fabulous so because I'm cute and lush and chic I decided that I would share with you my favourite product of all time by lush.



Honestly you look at me like I am absolute weirdo and that there are many other things that I could tell you about from LUSH but I'm not a major bath person due to only having a shower in University but this on the other hand is a product for everyone. It's beautiful and the love of my life without being dramatic. It tastes amazing and people have tweeted me and are like erm @spoiltbrunette do you think you should be eating that but that's the amazing thing you can eat it and it's a vegan product. The most important thing about this though on a serious note is that it keeps your lips in perfect condition which for me just made it one of the top things that I always carry around with me. I suffer with really badly chapped lips, especially when I am sick which is a lot, because I have a low immune system I find it hard to keep hydrated sometimes due to perminant sore throats. So honestly this is a serious must.

My second favourite product, you thought I was only going to do one but I cannot I love LUSH far too much, is ... (drumroll please) ... is the cocktail solid perfume. It was the weirdest concept that I had and have probably to this day ever come across but it was recommended to me by a friend so off I went out and bought it to be my normal self and have to establish an opinion on everything so that I can be the center of most conversations. So I bought it and wow it was amazing, the cocktail fragrant is definitely my favorite but you can buy so many others, just go and give them a little sniff in LUSH their very cool with that! I thought that concept was weird because it was a perfume stick and still find that concept weird but it's an amazing product all the same.

So I thought that maybe, I know I promised at 100 followers and I will but maybe if I reach 25 I'll giveaway a lush bubblegum lipscrub and maybe at 50 I will give away a cocktail perfume stick. Let me know what you think about that? Let me know what lush products you love and if you love lush as much as me?

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. I also love Lush! And I know what you mean about the bath thing cause I don't have one at uni either. Whenever I go home I always grab a bath bomb or bubble bar though for a nice soak :)I love the lip scrubs...A LOT. In fact I have a post about them coming soon...Popcorn is my fave :)

    Ellie x

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ellie, It's amazing right! I haven't tried the popcorn yet but I simply must! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubblegum lip scrub! Yummy stuff and effective too :)

    geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa it's just so yummy! and Yes it's amazing I use it all the time and am always carrying it around

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been really wanting to try some of their products!
    Julianna, www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush is is so good! love the bath products they have!

    ReplyDelete